In the previous post we talk about color tones, we set the difference between cold and warm tones.Today we share some tips which can help us to know which tones suit us better, so let see some points about that:
· Veins color, if our veins tend to more greenish that means warm tones are our ones; however if our veins have a greater tendency to bluish, your tones would be cool.
· Metals, if gold accessories suits you better, then your tones are warm; if you feel better with silver colors, your tones are the cool ones.
· Sun skin reaction, if you get tan easily and do not sunburn with sun, warm colors feel you better, if you are one of those who burn easily and take time to get tan, at that point your colors are cool.
· Neutral tones can also help us define our group, if you look better with ivory, beige or toasted colors, you are definitely warm tones. If you look more favored with white or black, your tones are cool.
· Eyes & hair color can be also a great indicator; however there are multiple combinations, and sometimes it becomes confusing. Usually warm skins are characterized by toasted, brown, hazel or honey eyes with hair in the following tones: brown, coppery red blond or black with golden tints. Pale blue, green and black eyes with blond hair, light chestnut and black with bluish tones, are usually cool skins.
I hope this helps you to determine which your tones are.
Other interesting post